Suitable for: plumbers, solar thermal hot water installers, heat pump installers and underfloor heating (UFH) installers. Please note: You must be a qualified Plumber/ Heating engineer or have at least 3-5 years’ time served.
- 1 day
- Bpec Certification
- Course Fees:
- £240 plus VAT
SBS has partnered with PPL Training to provide an installer training course on Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems.
Assessment Method: Written assessments
• Health and Safety
• Background and Building Regulations
• Unvented Hot Water Systems
• Requirements of L1
• Practical and written assessment
Training Product Code
• Covers the common types of Unvented Hot Water systems
• Includes design, installation and commissioning
• Small training groups
• Onsite training available at your company’s premises
Hints & Tips
• This Bpec Domestic Unvented Hot Water Systems installers course is aimed at those wishing to gain a further understanding of the installation and operation of domestic unvented hot water systems.
• The course covers the design, installation and commissioning of unvented hot water systems. An unvented hot water storage qualification is a mandatory requirement for those undertaking the solar thermal or heat pumps courses.
• Scottish installers can take advantage of the Low Carbon Skills Fund to potentially receive funding for up to 50% of the course costs.