Suitable for: qualified plumbers, heating engineers and renewables installers
- 12 hours home learning
- Course Fees:
- £395 + VAT
SBS has partnered with PPL Training to provide this course.
Learn in your own time! This new e-learning course includes the same content as our classroom based Solar Thermal Hot Water Installer BPEC course but with the majority of training completed online.
A one day assessment (nationally located) is required to complete the course.
What qualifications must be held?
• Unvented Hot Water
• Water Regulations
• Part L
Training Product Code (E-learning and assessment day):
• Save 33% on costs compared to the typical in classroom based course
• One of the UK's first QCF mapped (a form of accreditation) Renewable Heat Incentive E-Learning package
• Work at your own pace, in your own time
• No time away from your day job
Hints & Tips
• The Bpec Solar Thermal course is recognised for membership of the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) and competent person schemes.
• Scottish installers can take advantage of the Low Carbon Skills Fund to potentially receive funding for up to 50% of the course costs.
• The course covers all the underpinning knowledge and practical demonstration required to install Solar Thermal Hot Water systems.
• For more information regarding the required prerequisite qualifications required to undertake this course, which include an Unvented Hot Water Storage qualification, please contact our helpline.
(this includes an online login, BPEC manual and the assessment)