Suitable for: renewable energy installers, builders, ground workers, plumbers
- 3 days
- Bpec Certification
- Course Fees:
- £645 plus VAT
SBS has partnered with PPL Training to provide a Bpec installer training course on Rainwater Harvesting & Greywater Reuse.
Assessment Method: Written paper
• Covers both rainwater harvesting and greywater recycling systems
• Direct and indirect RWHS
• Plumbing experience required
• Manufacturer independent training
Training Product Code:
• Covers all the underpinning knowledge and practical demonstration required to install Rainwater Harvesting and Greywater Recycling (Water Reuse) systems.
Hints & Tips
• The course also includes maintenance and fault finding so installers can work on existing systems.
• Scottish installers can take advantage of the Low Carbon Skills Fund to potentially receive funding for up to 50% of the course costs.