Suitable for: Green Deal Installers, Builders, Electricians, Plumbers, Heating Engineers,
- 1 day
- City & Guilds
- Course Fees:
- £375 plus VAT = £450 including VAT. (Includes PAS 2030 paper Quality Management system. If required an Online QMS and 12 months access from Easy Green Deal is available at an additional cost. Additional delegates from the same company = £175 plus VAT each.)
PAS 2030 is a standard that all installers must meet in order to become Green Deal Installers. This course is designed to help individuals meet this standard and for installers wanting to ensure they have a robust quality assurance management system in place for the Green Deal.
• The requirements of the PAS 2030 & The Green Deal Code of Practice
• Knowledge of the processes involved in setting up a PAS2030 Quality Assurance System
• Templates, files and technical specifications for PAS2030 QAS completion
• How to operate the PAS2030 Quality Assurance System
• Green Deal Installer recognition
Note: Delegates are required to bring a laptop
Training Product Code
Once qualified, the next step is to sign up to a Green Deal Provider.
Interested in joining our market-leading scheme with Toriga, the Travis Perkins Group Green Deal Provider? Membership costs from £350 plus vat. Sign up online www.toriga-energy.com or visit your local branch. Please note annual membership can be put onto your group account, just quote your account number and product code you require (see below for product codes).
Package A – GREEN DEAL TORIGA ASSESSOR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP - Product code 111165 / TORIGA111165 (PTS)
Package B – GREEN DEAL TORIGA INSTALLER ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP - Product code 887442 / TORIGA887442(PTS)
Package C - GREEN DEAL TORIGA ASSESSOR & INSTALLER MEMBERSHIP - Product code 111169 / TORIGA111169 (PTS)
Hints & Tips
• Ensuring you meet the PAS2030 standards is one of steps to becoming a Green Deal Installer, please note you will need to also sign up to a Green Deal Certification Body and also hold particular documentation to comply. For more information on the next steps and additional costs involved, please contact PPL Training.
• Scottish installers can take advantage of the Low Carbon Skills Fund to potentially receive funding for up to 50% of the course costs.