Suitable for: plumbers, heating engineers, surveyors, renewable installers. This training course will enable you to advise customers on the requirements of Part L of the Building Regulations.
- 1 day
- Bpec Certification not QCF mapped
- Course Fees:
- £240 plus VAT
SBS has partnered with PPL Training to provide this course.
This course includes the new QCF Qualification for Energy Efficiency.
Assessment Method: Open book multiple choice exam
• Energy efficiency in the home
• Understanding of heating & hot water controls, insulation & domestic energy saving measures.
• How to advise customers on the efficiency of their controls & advise them on any upgrades needed.
• Understand the regulatory requirements and sources of guidance for energy efficiency standards for gas-fired and oil-fired heating appliances connected to ‘wet’ heating circuits
• Recognise the requirement relating to space heating primary circuits type & design for gas-fired & oil-fired ‘wet’ heating systems
• Appreciate the compliance standards requirement for hot water storage vessels
• The requirements relating to the commissioning of hot water systems and wet central heating systems
Training Product Code
• Valid for 5 years
• Onsite training available at your company’s premises