Suitable for: Domestic RHI installers, Domestic Feed in Tariff Installers, Renewable energy installation companies, installers & back office staff. Ideally those attending this course will have the time and resource to complete the administration tasks.
- 1 day
- Course Fees:
- £495 + VAT
SBS has partnered with Easy MCS and PPL Training to provide this course.
Assessment Method: There are no assessments for this course. The QMS needs to be assessed once completed with the documentation and procedures for the specific MCS technology you are installing (i.e. Solar PV, Heat Pumps (Air or Ground) or Solar Thermal. This will also require an installation job being assessed on site before you are fully MCS accredited.
1 day training course for companies looking to become MCS accredited
Covers Solar Thermal, Heat Pumps and Solar PV
Conducted in small groups
Available a locations across the UK
Includes a bespoke online Quality Management System from Trade Engine
Includes 12 months support
The following cost is for one person to attend the course and supports up to two technologies:
£495 +VAT (647416)
Additional person on course: £45 +VAT (288553)
• This course gives a step-by-step guide to attaining the MCS standard.
• In addition to gaining knowledge of the processes involved in setting up a Quality Management System, delegates are also supplied with all relevant templates, files and technical specifications needed to comply with the requirements of the MCS scheme.
• This course will empower delegates to apply for MCS recognition by providing a full working personalised quality assurance system. This will enable business to seek approval and subsequently be eligible for grant aid for the installations to be embarked upon.
Hints & Tips
• The Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) offers installers access to grants for installing a variety to renewable energy technologies including Solar Thermal Hot Water, Solar Photovoltaic, Heat Pumps and Biomass.
• In order to join the scheme, the installer is required to operate a comprehensive quality assurance system. This course provides, not only quality assurance training, but a complete MCS compatible quality assurance system covering the major technologies.