Suitable for: Qualified plumbers, heating engineers and renewables installers
- 12 hours home learning
- Course Fees:
- £495 + VAT
SBS has partnered with PPL Training to provide this course.
Learn in your own time! This new E-learning course includes the same content as our classroom based Heat Pump Installer BPEC course but with the majority of training completed online. A two day assessment (nationally located) is then required to complete the course.
What qualifications must be held?
• Unvented Hot Water
• Water Regulations
• Part L
Training Product Code (E-learning and assessment days):
• Save 31% on costs compared to the classroom based course
• One of the UK's first QCF mapped (a form of accreditation) Renewable Heat Incentive E-Learning package
• Work at your own pace, in your own time
• No time away from your day job
• Price includes an online login, BPEC manual and the assessment)
Hints & Tips
• This 4 day Bpec Heat Pumps is recognised for membership of the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) and competent person schemes.
• Scottish installers can take advantage of the Low Carbon Skills Fund to potentially receive funding for up to 50% of the course costs.
• The course also covers all the underpinning knowledge and practical demonstration required to install Heat Pump systems.
• For more information regarding the required prerequisite qualifications required to undertake this course, which include an Unvented Hot Water Storage qualification contact the SBS helpline.