Suitable for: 'Wet' Renewable Energy Installers
- Half Day
- City & Guilds (Accredited)
- Course Fees:
- £125 + VAT
SBS has partnered with PPL Training to provide an installer training course on Heat Meters.
Installation of Heat Meters
• Heat generation payments from the Commercial Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) must be on a 'metered' output.
• Therefore installers may need to demonstrate competence in the installation of Heat Meters.
• The course is aimed at installation engineers installing renewable 'wet' heat generation systems, such as Solar Thermal Hot Water, Biomass and Heat Pumps.
• Candidates receive a City & Guilds (Accredited) certificate which can be used for CPD purposes.
Assessment Method: Multiple Choice
• Why heat meters are required
• Different types of meters
• Installation best practice
• Awareness of secondary heat sources
• Practical installation
Training Product Code
• The course has been designed to give the underpinning knowledge and practical skills to install Heat Meters