Suitable for: Domestic Solar PV installers who want to undertake larger PV projects, up to 100Kwp & includes projects of above 16AMP per phase.
- 1 day
- Course Fees:
- £240 plus VAT
SBS has partnered with PPL Training to provide G59 for people wanting to get involved with Commercial Solar PV Installations up to 5MK.
Assessment Method: No practical assessments on this course
• Introduction to G59 grid connected PV systems
• Protection requirements
• Working with Distribution Network Operator (DNO)
• DNO compliance with G59
• System testing and commissioning
• Final connections to the grid
• Recognised Solar PV qualification for MCS membership
• Includes H&S qualifications (Assessment only)
• Candidates must hold Part P (Full Scope) or already have the ability to work to the standard required to join a competent person’s scheme or can provide evidence of Inspection and Testing.
• Candidates must hold 17th Edition qualifications - you will be required to supply a copy of your certificate on the first day of the course
• Onsite training available at your company’s premises
Hints & Tips
• The course covers all the underpinning knowledge and practical demonstration required to install Solar Photovoltaic systems.
• SBS can also offer Part P and 17th edition wiring regulations courses, which are required as a prerequisite for the installation of Solar Photovoltaic systems, please contact us for further details.
• Candidates are strongly advised to visit the PPL website (www.ppltraining.co.uk) for more information regarding the required mandatory prerequisite qualifications required to undertake this course.