- 1 day
- Course Fees:
- £225 + VAT
SBS has partnered with PPL Training to provide this course.
SBS can offer full training and assessment in Water Regulations, which will produce a Water Regulations Approved Scheme (WRAS) certification.
Assessment Method: Open Book Multiple Choice Exam
This course provides all necessary information on Water Regulations including Water System Design, Installation Commissioning, Hot and Cold Water Services, Block Flow Prevention and Sanitary Appliances.
Training Product Code
• Upon completion of this course you will be able to contact your local water company to become an "approved contractor" for water regulations purposes.
• You will also be eligible to join the Water Industry Approved Plumber Scheme WIAPS which is free of charge and guaranteed to provide you with additional work as many organisations will only hire approved plumbers.
• The regulations (or Byelaws in Scotland) are national requirements for the design, installation and maintenance of plumbing systems, water fittings and water-using appliances. Their purpose is to prevent misuse, waste, undue consumption or erroneous measurement of water and, most importantly, to prevent contamination of drinking water.
Hints & Tips
• The course requires an amount of home study and comes with a comprehensive manual covering all modules along with self-testing materials.
• It is also available through our mobile training unit, ideal for companies with 8 or more delegates.