WARM-BOARD light is a full ‘OVER FLOOR’ underfloor heating solution, for use on both suspended and concrete floors.
It utilises high compression strength expanded polystyrene, with a highly efficient aluminium foil covering. This acts as a heat conducting surface to transfer the heat from the pipes to the finished floor above.
WARM-BOARD Light is available in 15mm or 18mm and is suitable for wood floor coverings fitted directly and carpets with a 6mm MDF or 10mm plywood.
We can design renewables systems. Click here to learn more.
Features of WARM-BOARD Light
- Provides ready-made pipe spacings
- Can be used on top of all flooring types
- Good for large regular shaped areas
- Quick installation & low profile 15mm & 18mm
- Highly efficient aluminium foil surface with outputs up to 77 w/m²*
- Ideal for direct application of solid and laminate wood floors.
- (WxLxD) 1200mm x 600mm x 15/18mm
- Independently Tested by BSRIA
Pipe Layout Suitability
|Finished Floor Covering|
|Wood Floor||6mm Ply/ Carpet 1.5 Tog|
|Floor Heat Output w/m²|
419415 - 15mm WARM-BOARD Light Floor Panel
613484 - 18mm WARM-BOARD Light Floor Panel
419412 - 15mm WARM-BOARD End Support
419414 - 18mm WARM-BOARD End Support