geoTHERM is the ideal solution for heating your home it can be connected to a suitable high performance hot water cylinder for domestic hot water and to an underfloor heating or radiator system for space heating.
The geoTHERM range of ground source heat pumps provide maximum comfort and efficiency, combined with simple installation, smooth operation and advanced diagnostics which have become synonymous with the Vaillant brand.
Heat pump technology can be used in residential and light commercial applications. The geoTHERM and geoTHERM exclusive products are complemented by a range of large output heat pumps designed for larger homes or commercial buildings which operate on a 3 phase electricity supply.
Ground Source heat pumps are an excellent partner for underfloor heating and grants are available through the Low Carbons Building programme
Features and benefits
• Free use of environmental energy for heating leading to reduced overall CO2 emissions
• Every kW used to run the heat pump generates over 4kW (BOW35 ΔT 5K: EN 14511)
• Refrigerant R 407C is a non-hazard refrigerant with zero ozone depletion potential
• Sensor controlled refrigerant circuit provides full monitoring of the refrigerant circuit via control without spacial measurement instruments
• High efficiency evaporator with an injection system
• A flow temperature of up to 62°C, and includes a built-in electric auxiliary heating, adjustable to 2kW and 4kW
• Integrated heat source and heating circuit pump with a 3 way diverter valve for domestic hot water production
• Variable connection of the heat source and heating system, all in a compact structure
• Multi-stage sound insulation (MSI) with sound insulated framing module, vibration absorbing base plate and flexible connection pipe work
• "Whisper" silent running making installation in living area possible, if required.
• Weather compensated energy balance control unit
• Energy efficient heating giving clean and efficient use of free energy
• Large back lit display with full diagnostic overview, including an environmental energy yield display mode
• Easy fault finding and viewable energy measurements to give an energy saving overview
• Durable heat pump scroll compressor with a 10 year warranty and 3 years warranty on parts and labour (includes a commissioning visit)
619301 - VAILLANT GEOTHERM 17KW GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMP 3PH
619301 - VAILLANT GEOTHERM 17KW GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMP
619302 - VAILLANT GEOTHERM 10KW GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMP
619303 - VAILLANT GEOTHERM 8KW GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMP
619304 - VAILLANT GEOTHERM 6KW GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMP
619305 - VAILLANT GEOTHERM EXCLUSIVE 6KW GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMP
676463 - VAILLANT GEOTHERM EXCLUSIVE 6 230V GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMP
676466 - VAILLANT GEOTHERM 6 230V GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMP
676468 - VAILLANT GEOTHERM 10 230V GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMP
676470 - VAILLANT GEOTHERM 17 415V GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMP
676473 - VAILLANT GEOTHERM 38 415V GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMP