The SOLFEX FK250 flat plate solar thermal collector series encompasses the latest patented technologies along with industry know how.
The FK 250 black anodised frame collector is available in portrait or landscape versions and is modular in design and can be mounted in many variants including on roof parallel or raised and can also be roof integrated with an attractive anthracite flashing kit which fits any roof fabric profile.
The FK 250 solar thermal plates also incorporate the Rapid Fit® hydraulic connection system; this new patented design enables installer’s rapid installation once the support frame is mounted because no tools are required on the roof when mounting collectors in series or connecting flow or return pipe work.
Features of FK Series Collectors
- Premium Black Anodised AI frame collector with unique design, available in portrait and landscape.
- 4 Rapid Fit® push fit connectors integrated into the frame and protected for transport.
- Self-emptying meander absorber with excellent stagnation performance.
- Installation from 15°to 75°possible as well as 90°for facade installations.
- Reduced installation time thanks to Rapid Fit® hydraulic push fit connectors, no tools necessary.
- Versatile collector with many variable mounting possibilities, on-roof parallel, raised, façade & roof integration using an anthracite flashing kit which fits any roofing profile.
- Collector and mountings statically calculated in accordance with applicable standard EN 1991.
- Solar Keymark certificate and 10 years warranty.
|Technical Data||FK 250 P||FK 250 L|
|Collector type||Frame collector|
|Overall area (m²)||2.02|
|Absorber area (m²)||1.86|
|Aperture area (m²)||1.88|
|H x W x D (mm)||1728 x 1168 x 83||1168 x 1728 x 83|
|Absorber capacity (l)||1.2|
|Conversion factor (η0)||0.802 η: 80%|
|Collector Field Piping / Max single row||10pcs||8pcs|
|Housing||Black Anodised Aluminium Frame|
|Absorber sheet||Meander, AI, highly selectively coated|
|Ø manifold (mm)||18|
|Ø risers (mm)||8|
|Connections||4 x push fit connector|
|Glass||3.2 mm tempered solar safety float glass|
|Transmittance of glass (%)||91|
|Insulation||50 mm mineral wool plate|
|Max. stagnation temperature||203ºC under test conditions|
|Max operating pressure||10 bar|
|Heat transfer medium||Tyfocor® LS|
|Approved installation angle||Min. 15º max. 75º / Façade 90º|
|Recommended Flow Rate||30 l/m2h - up to max collector area 25m²|
|Solar Keymark No.||011-752014F|