The SES Simpson End Seal provides a fast and effective solution to reduce air leakage through ‘pocket masonry’ in block walls. Once installed, it removes the need for mastic sealant around the perimeter of joists (subject to good workmanship when mortar keying).
Click to View this product in our Intermediate Floor Animation.
The SES is a cost effective way to help comply with the requirements of Part L (reduced air leakage) and Part E (reduced sound transference).
The SES allows for a full 100mm bearing of joist onto masonry walls.
• Reduces air leakage without the need for mastic sealant
• Meets the sound requirements of a proprietary joist cap as specified by Appendix A, Robust Details Part E Handbook
• Provides 1 hour of fire resistance (in compliance with Approved Document B)
• Can be used on external and party walls
• Meets the NHBC Technical requirements
• Allows for full 100mm bearing on joist onto masonry walls
• Secure fixing provided by 30mm Square Twist Nails
- 3rd party Accreditation:
- CERAM SW006.07, Fire Assessment 157020, Meets Robust Details Part E Handbook
300357 - SES146/45
661208 - SES158/45
661219 - SES158/89
784614 - SES126/45
784617 - SES146/60
784618 - SES146/90
784620 - SES208/45