The Aquarea T-CAP can work in extreme outdoor conditions as low as -28 degrees. The H Generation T-CAP can produce water up to 60 degrees, expanding possibilities for a retrofit application. It is the quickest installation in the market and is easy to maintain.
We can design renewables systems. Click here to learn more.
- Touch Controller
- Works at temperatures as low as -28 degrees
- Constant capacity up to -20 degrees
- Space saving
- Reduced installation costs
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Easy remote controller to set up
- Electrical connections at the front
- 1 phase and 3 phase
316633 - AQUAREA 9KW H&C MON 1 PH WHMXC09G3E5
511151 - AQUAREA 9KW H&C MON 3 PH WHMXC09G3E8
123029 - AQUAREA 12KW H&C MON 1 PH WHMXC12G6E5
899464 - AQUAREA 12KW H&C MON 3 PH WHMXC12G9E8
511523 - AQUAREA 16KW H&C MON 3 PH WHMXC16G9E8