Choose the best way to buy this product:
DriTherm Cavity Slabs are semi rigid or rigid slabs of non-combustible, glass mineral wool with a water-repellent additive. They are 455mm wide to suit standard vertical wall tie spacings, ensuring a closed joint with adjacent slabs.
DriTherm Cavity Slabs have a special additive to make the product water repellent and are produced in three grades:
• DriTherm Cavity Slab 37 Standard has a thermal conductivity ranging from 0.035 to 0.037 W/mK
• DriTherm Cavity Slab 34 Super has a thermal conductivity of 0.034 W/mK
• DriTherm Cavity Slab 32 Ultimate has a thermal conductivity of 0.032 W/mK
DriTherm Cavity Slabs are for the thermal insulation of masonry cavity external walls, either partially filling or fully filling the cavity. They are approved for use in buildings up to 12m high in any exposure zone and for use in multi-storey applications up to 25m in height.
DriTherm uses ECOSE® Technology is a revolutionary, new, formaldehyde-free binder technology, based on rapidly renewable materials instead of petro-based chemicals.
Glass cullet, sand, binder
- Environmental statement:
- EPD (to ISO 14025):
- ISO 14001:
- 3rd party Accreditation:
- BBA Certificate; CE Mark
- Eurofins Gold Standard for Indoor Air Quality
- Quality certification:
- Reusable and recyclable
- Recycled content (to ISO 14021/WRAP):
- WRAP definition: 80%; ISO definition: pending
- Substitute for or new materials/method:
- DriTherm can be substituted for glass wool with a formaldehyde binder and/or less recycled content.
- Country/s of manufacture:
- UK Distribution location:
- St Helens, Merseyside and/or Cwmbran, South Wales
295481 - 50mm 455x1200mm
450897 - 65mm 455x1200mm
450909 - 75mm 455x1200mm
450926 - 85mm 455x1200mm
450930 - 100mm 455x1200mm
922143 - 125mm 455x1200mm