The VortexAir is a hybrid oil boiler and air source heat pump providing a renewable solution to boiler replacements. Easy to install and maintain, the boiler and heat pump are operated together by the advanced control system.
Unlike traditional oil-fired boilers, the Grant VortexAir condensing boiler has a built-in stainless steel heat exchanger incorporating Grant’s unique turbulator baffle system. It operates by cooling the gases to a point where the latent heat, normally lost to the atmosphere through the flue, can be usefully extracted. The additional energy that is recovered then enables the boiler to operate continuously at much higher efficiency levels, resulting in lower heating and hot water running costs.
We can design renewables systems. Click here to learn more.
- 16kW unit ASHP with a 15-21kW or 21-26kW blue flame oil boiler
- Boiler and heat pump can be installed at different times for future proofing the property
- Features the newest Grant Aerona³ heat pump and blue flame technology
- Ability to manually switch between hybrid and oil
- Meter ready, fully pre-plumbed and wired
- RHI eligible
- Heat pump features ErP rating A++ and oil boiler ErP rating A
110502 - GRANT VORTEXAIR 21/26KW BLUEFLAME OIL BOILER AND 16KW ASHP HYBRID HPIDAIR
578905 - GRANT VORTEXAIR 15/21KW HYBRID PK HPIDAIR
384839 - GRANT VORTEXAIR KW METER
578906 - GRANT VORTEXAIR METER KIT