The Eurocell Eurologik uPVC profile system combines enhanced energy efficiency performance and aesthetics with ease and speed of fabrication and fitting. Ideally suited for new build or replacement window and door projects, its 70mm front-to-back dimension enables the seamless replacement of old timber frames. Available with chamfered or sculpted ovolo beads in a range of colours, Eurologik window and door profiles add a distinctive touch to any building.
uPVC thermal inserts use 100% recycled uPVC and all components are manufactured to the ISO14001 environmental performance standard. Plus, our new Ecologik system, part of the Eurologik range, is made using post-consumer recycled uPVC from end-of-life windows for maximum sustainability
Why choose Eurologik uPVC window and door profiles?
• Beautifully designed with clean sight lines, unobtrusive gasket line and slim profile, maximising the area of glass.
• Profile design features multiple chambers to enhance thermal efficiency and strength, as well as improve drainage.
• Multi-chamber profile combined with uPVC thermal inserts can create windows that are 'A' rated for energy efficiency.
Thermalogik six-chamber outer frame profile available – 'A' rated for energy efficiency and exceeding Building Regulations thermal efficiency requirements by 35%.
• Full depth eurogroove offers maximum hardware compatibility
• Single hinge and espagnollette location facilitates ease of fabrication and provides enhanced security
• Special PCE compound gasket offers market leading adhesion, air tightness and weathering performance
• Unique patented knock-in bead system for ease and speed of fabrication
• System accepts both 28mm and 36mm thick glazing
• Accreditation by the British Board of Agrément (BBA), British Standards Institute (BSI) and approval by the Association of Chief Police Officers' Secured by Design initiative
• Flexibility to create a wide range of UPVC window and door styles
Bespoke - range enquire for details