Celotex SW3000 is a high performance thermal insulation board and is the perfect solution for the thermal upgrade of external solid walls.
With coated glass tissue facings, Celotex SW3000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
• Board Size: 1200mm x 600mm
• Thickness (mm): 50, 80, 100
• Lambda: 0.025W/mK - 0.027W/mK
With Celotex SW3000, you are specifying an insulation board that:
• Achieves compliance with Building Regulations whilst ensuring thin solutions
• Deliver thinner solutions and better U-values compared to other insulation materials including mineral fibre and EPS.
• Direct render solution with no requirement for separate render boards or batten systems
• Particularly suited for refurbishment projects
• Provides a highly efficient insulation solution without impacting on internal living space
• Provides reliable long term energy and cost savings
- Environmental statement:
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential, Low Global Warming Potential
181569 - 1200x600x50
181570 - 1200x600x80
181572 - 1200x600x100