The Den Braven Airtight Building Window Starter Kit offers an economical solution to aid installing window or door frames.
It includes; a paintable, one component MS polymer sealant for sealing glazing systems; a versatile emulsion-based, solvent free construction adhesive used for bonding of wooden thresholds, window frames, doorposts, profiles and panels; a tear-proof highly flexible fleece fabric; a polyurethane foam joint sealing tape; and a polyurethane foam specially developed for sealing and filling joints, seams and connections.
Thermal efficiency can be achieved assuming that all other relevant work has been done in accordance with best practice.
Waluw Compress Band BG1 (watertight till 600 Pa), Zwaluw Window Foil Interior (a=0,00299 m3/[h.m], Sd value of 39 m), Zwaluw Flex-Foam B2 (airtight tested till 1050 Pa, a =0,01429 m3/[h.m], thermal conductivity=30 mW/m.K, sound insulation=63 dB), Zwaluw A
- Environmental statement:
- ISO 14001:
- 3rd party Accreditation:
- Air loss Certificate by European Notified Body (Foam and Compression Tape); CE Mark (sealant)
- Eurofins Gold Standard for Indoor Air Quality
- Quality certification:
- Substitute for or new materials/method:
- Product should be used to create an air tight, high thermal insulation value and rain resistant joint seal according the passive house standards
- Country/s of manufacture:
- NL, RO, GE